Business Development Representative
JFrog’s Business Development Representative (BDR) works closely with the Account Management team and the Sales Managers to help drive JFrog’s solutions.
This will be accomplished through but not limited to cold calling, email campaigns, lead generation, and follow-up. The role involves management of existing accounts as well as building additional new business.
What You’ll Do
- Drive awareness through regular email campaigns, targeted calls, and discovery meetings
- Ability to navigate complex business environments and uncover and translate needs into business opportunities
- Engage in the targeted call campaigns from designated prospect lists provided by marketing and the account management team
- Build a pipeline of all opportunities through managed accounts, new leads, and campaigns.
- Prepare activity and forecast reports as requested.
What You Need To Succeed
- 1-3 years prior SDR or BDR, preferably within SaaS with a proven track record of success.
- Prior experience cold calling and generating new leads.
- Understanding of the sales cycle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated by individual and team achievement as well as able to operate under minimal supervision.
- Highly organized and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong desire to grow your career in sales
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience