Regional VP of Sales EMEA
Software effects everything in our lives.
Imagine that software could be constantly updated without our involvement.
Here at JFrog, we believe that software should be liquified and this vision is becoming reality every day in our on-demand world!
From driving your Tesla to Navigating with Apple maps, from watching your favorite show on Netflix and building your network on LinkedIn, Facebook or Snapchat.
Software can save people’s lives; our mission is to get it updated at the speed of light. To enable innovation, creation, continuity...
With over 5000 customers including leading enterprise tech corporations, large retail organizations, the biggest banks in the world and more, JFrog is dominating the world of DevOps!
We are looking for a high-performing, Regional Vice President of Sales that has passion, pride and perseverance to lead JFrog’s EMEA Sales Team and penetrate the market and expand JFrog’s footprint with our solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of proven experience in enterprise software and solutions sales, selling to end users as well as VPs and C-level executives across multiple departments, at least 5 of which are in a leadership role.
- Solid understanding and experience in managing the complete sales cycle from prospecting to closing.
- Excellent planning, financial, and analytical skills and proven ability to apply these skills to complex situations with competing priorities.
- Goal oriented with a track record of consistently over-achieving sales quota in past positions (closing Fortune 500 deals).
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team while demonstrating flexibility, reliability, and initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technological strategies to both end users and decision-makers throughout organizations, including technical, business, and C-level audiences.
- Demonstrate ownership of all aspects of territory management.
- Ability to work effectively with global, cross-functional teams and leaders.
- Customer-success mentality, with a winning attitude; balance a strategic view to an account with a fast-paced transactional approach.
- An energized and enthusiastic, self-motivated, competitive, creative problem-solving, relationship builder, customer focused and highly responsive leader.
- Bachelor's business degree required; MBA preferred.
- Extensive domestic travel is required
What you should be looking for
- A career opportunity that offers continuous growth
- An environment where you will be working with winning yet humble ‘frogs’
- Superior product, cutting edge technologies and architectures
- Passionate and collaborative “frogs”
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- A key member of the sales leadership team, reporting to CRO, responsible for running the EMEA Sales Organization to meet company revenue targets in the territory of EMEA.
- Manage a team of 3 Directors for Strategic accounts, Enterprise Sales and Inside Sales and a fast growing team at a hyper-growth company stage while defining the region’s go-to-market strategy.
- Responsible for maintaining JFrog’s culture and highest business standards with both employees and customers.
- Balance day to day tactical challenges with building long term strategic plans to achieve smart and healthy organizational growth.
- Sell JFrog's solutions in your assigned territory, Exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new Enterprise customers.
- Target opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue. Define, create, implement, and manage to execute a win strategy and plan for key strategic account