We are looking for a Legal Counsel to join us at our Sunnyvale Office. Working closely with JFrog’s General Counsel and JFrog’s international legal team, this exciting opportunity includes advising on a wide range of legal matters, local and international, focusing on Software Licensing, Commercial Agreements, Employment Law, Intellectual Property and more.
We are looking for a Business-savvy lawyer with a creative approach to problem-solving. This position is a unique opportunity to join our exciting, innovative and fast pace Legal Team.
As part of JFrog-Legal, you will work with all teams at JFrog – facing new challenges every day. You will take an active role in the sale process, supporting the sales teams in multiple transactions simultaneously by drafting and negotiating licensing agreements and actively overseeing the legal-sale side of JFrog’s operations. You will also participate in supporting the day to day operations at JFrog by advising on a wide range of legal issues, including commercial matters, compliance (including privacy and security issues), procurement challenges and other legal aspects that require attention form JFrog-Legal.
Desired Skills and Experience
- California licensed attorney (or registered in-house counsel), with 3-5 years of experience at a reputable law firm with proven abilities and knowledge in commercial and IP related transactions, additional in-house experience is an advantage.
- Previous experience with software licensing and open source matters, together with basic acquaintance with corporate and commercial aspects.
- Ability to effectively operate in a dynamic environment with a proactive personality.
- Multitasking abilities, efficient, independent but also with a team player attitude!
- Exceptional drafting and presentation skills
- Business-savvy, creative approach to problem-solving