Why JFrog? JFrog is one of the best places to work because we strongly believe in creating development and career growth opportunities for employees. We also believe that what matters most is creating an open and positive work environment where everyone has a voice and everyone matters.
Are you highly energized and have a "can do" attitude? Look no further, and join our amazing Operations team!
We are looking for an Office Manager who will help to ensure that our office environment is functioning smoothly and that the needs of our executives, staff and visitors are met beyond their expectations. Culture is critical at JFrog and our Office Manager will play a vital role in maintaining this culture. As JFrog’s Office Manager, you will manage vendors and oversee the property management and facilities functions and you will support the fast pace growth of the company.
- Manage maintenance of office, kitchen and restock inventory & supplies.
- Provide administrative support to company employees.
- Maintain the company’s front desk.
- Assist the team with scheduling meetings, Mailing, shipping and other general tasks.
- Manage and execute contract and price negotiations with office vendors.
- Assist in planning, organizing and executing in-house, off-sites, parties and all-hands meetings.
- Ensure meeting rooms and common office space presentable and clean
- Partner with the HR team on employee gratitude projects and on-boarding process for new hires.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of at least 2 years as an office manager or administrative assistant in a hi-tech company (preferably a startup).
- Professional relationship management skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task, prioritize work, and perform under pressure.
- Hyper-organized and attention to details are a must.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve problems before they arise; a creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Team player, adaptable, and has a positive and warm personality.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures (such as Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, and Gmail).