Senior Finance Manager
Jfrog is looking for a Senior Financial Manager to partner with the Sales & Marketing Leadership team on driving strategic objectives and analytics. The candidate will be responsible for leading the discussions around short and long-term ARR growth initiatives, including pipeline development and tracking, act as a thought leader for new campaign analytics, assist with the development of functional KPI dashboards, preparation and management of the annual plan, and oversight of the monthly OPEX and quarterly financial forecasts. The position will have a significant influence on business decisions and drive organizational priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The Senior Financial Manager will play a key role in shaping the Marketing and Sales investment strategy and help scale processes for company-wide financial reporting and planning. This position will report to the Vice President of Finance.
The role will require a strong aptitude to understand business strategy, manage executive relationships, develop a deep understanding of financial drivers, excellent presentation skills and a passion to learn and build best of class processes.
- Design and implement a plan alongside Marketing leadership to increase sales pipeline and qualified leads to generate new opportunities for growth
- Lead the development of the functional KPI dashboards to monitor and track the success of sales campaigns, marketing funnel activities, trial and download conversion, and roadshow/conference engagements
- Initiate proactive business dialogue and challenge assumptions to ensure sound financial decisions and improve business performance.
- Assist with the development of the Sales Targets, Marketing incentives and other growth incentive objectives
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports - analyzing operating and financial results, distilling key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages to senior management
- Proactively collaborate, influence, and align the company’s planning processes to achieve the overall company results
- Present and communicate findings from data and analyses to department managers, executives, and sales teams
- Assist with the preparation of BOD presentation materials, quarterly CFO reporting package, investor meeting reports, and adhoc reporting as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- Confidence - Acts confidently in uncertain circumstances; works effectively in ambiguous situations Cross-Boundary
- Analytical Problem Solving - Systematically considers the implications of problems and solutions in more than one domain at a time and does not solve a problem in one domain in a way that causes a problem in another
- Impact and Influence - Consciously develops influence strategies; anticipates others' reactions
- Interpersonal Awareness - Understands less-obvious reasons for others' concerns, behavior, and perspectives
- Trusted Advisor - Probes the expressed and unexpressed needs of clients and peers to understand underlying issues.
- Strategic Insight - Probes for additional information when necessary but does not get side tracked by extraneous details
- 10+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Proven ability to influence decision making of Senior Management and Executive Leadership
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with building financial plans and forecasts with a good track record for accuracy
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Proven ability to work across departments with varying levels of staff and management to solve problems and achieve results
- Superior attention to detail while demonstrating ability to see the “big picture.” Must exercise sound judgment with the ability to constructively challenge assumptions and take an independent stance when appropriate
- Self-starter with a great work ethic and an analytical thinker with superior problem solving and decision-making skills
- Highest level of integrity and good judgment, with the ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive, confidential information