Senior Sales Compensation Analyst
JFrog is seeking an experienced compensation leader who can help us design and deliver our compensation strategy and programs as we scale, as well as implement and support the systems and processes necessary to enable success. You will be responsible for ensuring that compensation plans are well documented, and be the primary liaison between the business and the systems team to ensure that plans are implemented correctly in Xactly, and partner with Sales leadership to effectively set up the incentive structure, plan design and evaluation to drive accountability and program impact. You will be responsible for the oversight related to any decisions that impact incentive compensation plans, provide accurate and timely tracking of attainment and related calculation of payouts, and all other aspects of compensation administration.
The role will require a strong aptitude to understand business strategy, manage executive relationships, develop a deep understanding of compensation, and excellent presentation skills. This position reports to the VP, Finance.
- Partner with Sales Leadership, Finance, and Sales Operations to develop the Global variable incentive plans
- Support development and communication of quotas
- Prepare detailed analysis and calculations related to incentive design and achievement.
- Provide oversight of the execution of monthly compensation payments globally, ensuring accuracy, minimizing errors, improving effectiveness in execution, and communicating directly with individuals as required
- Support the financial accrual process for monthly commission estimates
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve, automate and streamline processes
- Build commission models to forecast costs and support decision making and resource allocation
- Execute special projects as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Business Administration, Finance, Operations, or IT) or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of sales incentive compensation experience in a SaaS or cloud-based company
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- Knowledge of sales software such as Xactly, Salesforce and Netsuite a plus
- The ability to identify, analyze, and resolve issues independently
- Excellent oral & written communication skills, including presentations and interpersonal skills across all levels of the organization
- The ability to handle confidential information with discretion, integrity and honesty