CI/CD Devops Engineer
JFrog is searching for a CI/CD DevOps engineer to join a team responsible for building our cutting-edge highly scalable automation platform. In this role, you will be building and maintaining the entire Cloud infrastructure for JFrog R&D.
- Ownership on both Cloud (AWS,GCP) and On-Prem R&D infrastructure.
- Building high scale, production-grade testing and integration environments. Spinning up multiple Kubernetes clusters across multiple cloud providers, Running hundreds of services with close monitoring, logging and auto-scaling
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and resolving issues and configure system and applicative aspects of our R&D infrastructure.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, hands-on Linux experience and preferably using languages like Shell/Bash, Ruby, Python, Java, and Perl
- 2+ years of experience with public clouds (AWS, GCP, etc)
- 2+ years experience using CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Shippable, TravisCI or similar
- Experience building and maintaining the CI/CD pipeline from Code to Deployment.
- Ability to work irregular hours occasionally.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a desire to take on ownership
- Knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes - An advantage
- Experience using and administering software version control systems (SVN, Git etc.) - An advantage
- Understanding and familiarity with:
- Networking Knowledge: Firewalls, VPNs, proxies and load balancers
- Web/Application Servers: Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, and JVM environments