Financial Systems Project Manager
JFrog is looking for a well-rounded Financial systems project manager to join our Information system department.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the analysis, design, delivery, and support of JFrog’s ERP and interdependent applications/tools.
If you are looking to join a fast-growing team be a part of a collaborative work environment where you are valued for your commitment, effort, and results, this is the position for you!
- Lead complex, end-to-end process & system design, translate high-level business requirements into functional and technical specifications
- Configure, code, unit test, develop reports, and coordinate with technical resources for application projects.
- Work directly with the business to define and develop new solutions - recommend and provide new functionality that is needed by business groups as well as identifies and fixes existing issues
- Be a Subject Matter Expert: Understand the business process and data flow within applications.
- Perform day-to-day administration of the finance systems including managing roles and access, troubleshooting and configuration requests.
- End to End project management - assignment, issues, deliverables, and communication to deliver on-time and within scope.
- 3+ years of proven experience managing the implementation of Financial ERP systems, NetSuite strongly preferred
- Non-ERP finance systems experience such as metered billing and budget planning tools, advantage
- Deep and Detailed understanding of standard business and accounting practices (Chart of accounts, Journal entries, Procurement, Vendor Evaluations, and others)
- Project management skills required
- System implementation and system integration experience
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or management information systems