As a Training leader at JFrog, you will have the opportunity to build the awareness and customer education of how to develop continuously updated software. JFrog (creator of Artifactory), is a universal artifact repository and distribution platform that supports millions of Developers and DevOps Pros around the world, including Amazon, Google, MasterCard, Netflix, Barclays, Cisco, Oracle, Adobe, Tesla and VMware.
You will lead the creation of new education services (self-paced, online and in-person), working closely with our community and customers, educating them throughout their journey of building and scaling their DevOps and help them understand the value of JFrog products and solutions. Within JFrog, you will be working closely with JFrog’s solution experts, marketing, customer success and product managers.
If you love working with brilliant people, being part of an energetic team and you’ve got the technical and management skills as well as the experience, you might be the perfect Frog to join our Swamp! Come and help us to continue to lead the rapidly evolving space of Continuous Integration and Delivery!
- Lead JFrog’s training offering with self-paced, online, onsite and user conference trainings.
- Learning Management System (LMS) administration and system integration project management. Act as main POC for training and certification systems and coordinate with global teams of IT, Sales, Marketing, Product, Operations and other internal teams to create requirements, system integrations, process automations and implementation of new core infrastructure required to grow the business.
- Continually improve operational procedures by implementing policies and formalizing communication with sales, customers, partners, instructors and vendors.
- Define and track key performance metrics for training delivery and processes.
- Operate training delivery for customers and partners (enrollment, registration, virtual labs, technical setup, account/contact management, feedback)
- Work with instructional designers, graphic designers, video editors, solution engineers and product teams to drive new training courses (creation and maintenance)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience with training management delivery and operations in tech companies - Mandatory
- Experience with operating customer training programs - Mandatory
- Proven ability to drive new processes & lead change management
- Proven project management experience
- Practical experience in Software development - an advantage
- Charismatic, energetic and passionate about training and education
- Great interpersonal and customer service-oriented skills
- Team player
- Representative skills