UX/UI Product Designer
JFrog's UX Team in Product is committed to creating the product roadmap and making the vision a reality.
We are growing and we’re looking for a skilled Product UX/UI designer to join our team and be part of creating functional solutions, wire frames, prototypes and detailed designs to ensure a great user experience for our users
- Deliver end-to-end user experiences that optimize according to user needs, business goals, and “technological realities”.
- Facilitate product visions by researching, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences.
- Shape and design features and be involved at any stage of the product design as necessary.
- Work closely with development and QA to understand technical feasibility, as well as to ensure designs are understood and implemented correctly.
- Effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions with PMs and the R&D
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer / Product Designer in an Enterprise software company.
- (Experience designing DevOps or Developer tools is a plus. )
- Experienced in designing complex and data intensive products and platforms
- Fluent in typography. Expertise in prototyping tools such as Sketch and Invision (or in similar solutions)
- Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design or equivalent Collaborate with other UX/UI designers to align solutions and plan the product vision
- Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment
- Effective communication and able to work in a global team setting, accommodating multiple geographies and timezone
** Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to a CV.