Director of Cloud Business Operation
JFrog Cloud's portfolio is made up of products, technologies and services that enable our customers to create a new technology operating model and culture that enables them to innovate more quickly, and to deliver new software features much faster and more efficiently by adopting end-to-end Cloud DevOps Platform.
At JFrog, we have more than 5,000 paying customers, 60,000 installations and millions of developers globally that rely on JFrog’s world-class infrastructure for software management and distribution. Customers include some of the world’s top brands, such as Amazon, Google, MasterCard, Netflix, Barclays, Cisco, Oracle, Adobe, Tesla and VMware. Our passion for high-quality software, unique customer service and phenomenal support is the foundation of our success!
As the Director for Cloud Operations you will be reporting to the VP of Cloud Solutions and responsible for building the Cloud Operations Center of Excellence and design the future Cloud Operational environment at JFrog.
- Responsible for driving cross-cloud deliverables and managing partnerships with other teams across the company.
• Standardize best operational practices, identify and document the process flow and guidebook for daily cloud operations.
• Define, measure, and report on operational metrics to analyze business efficiency and performance.
• Define, design and own the cloud interface with finance, SalesOps and support/SRE.
• Partner with finance and be responsible for cloud P&L and forecast
• Track, monitor and manage cloud SLAs
• Supervise DevOps activities to support large scale cloud services
• Partner with Product and Business Development functions to define JFrog’s Cloud go-to-market strategies.
• Work with enablement leads and program managers to identify operational gaps, gather business requirements and design improvement plans, get buy-in and execute.
• Help connect and reconcile global and regional enablement.
• Analyze industry market trends and produce the view on how these impact JFrog.
• Define, design, improve, implement and monitor systems and tools to manage Q2C process in partnering with relevant functions in the organizations.
• Support the sales teams with actionable insights derived from ongoing analysis of existing install base.
• Utilize internal systems and tools to drive operations efficiency and get things done.
• Lead special projects related to Cloud strategy, new offering, business model, etc
• Creates methodology to measure process performance against established metrics.
• Evaluate and implement systems and tools to support the cloud operations.
• Uncover business opportunity and drive global expansion through value-add partnerships.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years as a Manager or Director of Cloud Operations
- 3+ years of Cloud Operations experience
- Experience hosting and running a product in AWS/GCP/Azure for a software company
- Experience in managing business operations in a matrix environment
- Must have owned all of cloud operations
- Accountability for SLAs
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills