Senior Partner Architect
At JFrog we help customers transform and evolve their business through the use of devops best practices and our platform. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- As a Partner Solutions Architect, you will work closely with enterprise technology partners to help them optimize their use of these technologies and create win-win situations.
- You will work in a team of architects and specialists to develop new technology integrations and services that will help partners work with JFrog’s technologies.
- You'll collaborate with the internal Product and Engineering teams to define ways to reduce friction and increase the adoption of JFrog products.
- JFrog’s products empower 5,500 enterprise organizations to fulfill the vision of liquid software. In this strategic role, you will be in the center of the effort to create partnerships that are built to last.
- Facilitate deep technical discussions with our R&D team, customers and partners.
- Lead a team of engineers to build integrations.
- Provide customer feedback to Product and Engineering teams to help define product direction.
- Provide domain expertise around DevOps and enterprise technology and effectively promote JFrog’s platform with partners, at conferences and online.
- Support Sales Engineering teams as needed through all phases of new customer engagement.
- Create and deliver best practice recommendations, tutorials, blog posts, sample code and presentations adapted to technical, business and executive partners.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience with cloud computing and/or experience with traditional enterprise data-center technologies.
- Deep understanding of the current state of infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, security, networking and cloud native models.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field.
- 5+ years of experience working with a variety of enterprise and cloud technology systems, designing solutions or developing business applications.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to a broad range of audiences.
- Experience in the business technology market and expertise working closely with Sales and Marketing teams in cloud computing or related technical fields.
- Experience working with industry analysis and enterprise technology sales. Experience producing technical assets or writing technical documentation.