Director of Sales- Japan
JFrog is rapidly growing on a global basis. We serve over 5,500 customers by providing the end-to-end DevSecOps platform to best support digital transformation across industries. JFrog Japan started in December 2018 to further accelerate the company growth and ensure the leadership in Japan.
We are hiring the Japan Sales Director. It is the first sales position and the leadership role in the future to manage overall Japan sales and develop a strong sales team. It is also one of the core members of JFrog Japan. If you wish to make a new most trusted band together, this is your opportunity.
As the Japan Sales Director, you will be responsible for the overall customer satisfaction, retention, new business and revenue growth of both direct and indirect business in Japan. You will also be accountable for building JFrog business together with other members by planning and executing Japan strategies to achieve the goals and objectives of JFrog HQ.
We are seeking a self-motivated and high-performing Sales leader with proven track records who is passionate about helping customers in the area of DevOps and building a strong sales team for the future.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction, retention and revenue growth
- Build trusted relationships with JFrog customers and partners
- Acquire new customers, increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
- Manage the re-seller partners to ensure they achieve their quota
- Plan and execute strategies to achieve Japan revenue quota
- Build the sales pipeline and forecast the opportunities to close
- Report to the Sales VP in the US and Japan country manager
- Work as a great team player with cross-functional members of JFrog
- Start to build the World-class Account Executive Team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Over 10 years of solid experience in Enterprise software sales, ideally in the DevOps space
- At least 5 years of building/managing a sales team
- Goal oriented with a proven track records of over-achieving sales quota
- Customer 1st attitude
- Fluent in English
- Team player
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees