Hey brilliant copywriter, yes we’re talking to you!
Want to join the Liquid Software revolution? Looking for your next leap forward in a fast growing leading tech company?? Great news—we’re hiring!
JFrog is looking for a super talented copywriter to join our creative team in creating our wildly online campaigns, marketing materials, website projects and more.
As the copywriter at JFrog, you will work with the creative team, as well as with other relevant functions in the marketing and other teams to develop an in-depth perspective regarding project messaging expectations and put in place meaningful targeted content while developing a deep understanding of our audience.
The position involves participating in the brainstorming process, conducting research to develop or support the writing process, as well as assisting with other creative processes such as selecting the most appropriate visual elements to be aligned with the overall messaging strategy.
To be a successful copywriter at JFrog, you should have exceptional writing skills, as well as the ability to match the content to the audience regarding different content materials including technical and marketing, HR campaigns, promotion events and more. You should be punctual, motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Participation in creative brainstorming sessions and brief development
- Working with the creative team, as well as other relevant teams where applicable towards successful completion of projects
- Present and communicate copy ideas and key milestones to peers and internal shareholders
- Transform creative concepts into crisp and clear written words
- Edit and proof materials at any and all stages
- Crack creative briefs (conceptualization, plan development, and execution)
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in digital marketing, content writing, or copy-writing
- Experience in B2B Marketing
- Passionate to learn and understand new technologies
- Experience in a SaaS company - an advantage
- Native English speaker
- Proven experience with Facebook ads and Google Adwords (search and display)
- Understanding of A/B testing methodology
- Ability to creatively and effectively solve problems
- Capable of working on multiple projects without compromising creative quality
- An eye for design and the ability to instruct designers to create your vision
- Team player with a go-getter mentality