Automation Team Leader
We are looking for an Automation Team Leader to drive our cross R&D Quality & Automation infrastructures and methodologies.
Have full ownership of successful deliveries including planning, coordinating, execution and leading activities across the full delivery lifecycle.
The ideal candidate needs to have a strong work ethic with experience in leading a team as well as vase technical hands-on experience in building automation infrastructure.
If you are passionate about technology and would love to join an exciting, tech-savvy, fast-growing international organization that offers a creative environment with many opportunities for personal and professional growth, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Plan, design and implement test automation processes to evaluate, create,and maintain quality procedures
- Recruit, mentor and lead a team of automation developers working on a large scale distributed product
- Take an essential part in the development cycles, in order to deliver high-quality products
- 5+ years of proven track record of building and managing high-performing teams
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to build, execute and own the team’s success and improvements
- 5+ years of experience in building and maintaining automation frameworks and infrastructures
- Good understanding of Cloud Computing, operating systems (especially Linux) and networking
- Multi-disciplinary “PC Kid” (started when you were a kid); B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience with CI/CD tools and with scripting languages like Bash, Perl, Ruby, and Groovy
- An analytical approach to troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines