Customer Support Care
The JFrog Support Department is organized in a 24/7 follow the sun structure, handling and tackling inquiries coming from our prospects and customers. We are committed to highly responsive and quality answers.
In order to support our forever growing team, we are looking for our very own gatekeeper, Service Level Agreement fighter and cases defender.
Strategically positioned In the front line, the Shift Manager will be the first contact with our customers seeking for technical assistance. Our support is email based, phone line is mostly used to report critical cases.
*The position located in Netanya office.
With the help of BI and SalesForce tools, the Shift Manager will be overlooking the Support Queue and be responsible for the following:
- Monitoring incoming cases and apply protocol for critical inquiries
- Triage of cases when unidentified by the system
- Assignment of cases
- Teams load monitoring and raising a red flag to Managers when a team’s queue is approaching overload
- Monitor the Support sessions of the day and assist in scheduling critical sessions
- Answer the Support phone line
- Manage the team’s shifts scheduling
- Maintain the SwampDash dashboard displaying functions on shift
- Taking the shift from the previous Shift Manager (India based) and handing over to the next Shift Manager (US based), during handover sessions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Service oriented and motivated by care
- 2 years+ experience in an high tech company
- Warrior at heart! Experience in a stressful work environment
- Customer facing experience - Desired
- Impeccable English (verbal & written)
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of prioritization and sense of urgency
- Organized, meticulous, detail oriented
- High level of commitment - every case needs to be handled optimally
- Experience using SalesForce is a plus