If you are a highly motivated self-starter, fast learner, great executer and a team player at heart;
If you are willing to work hard in a super dynamic environment and has exceptional project management skills;
If being a part of a growing team, and building the infrastructure of our organization’s procurement process makes you feel excited;
We are looking for you to join our swamp!
- Manage the operations of the ERP procurement process globally as a sole source, support the business in the PR/PO process, issue and process PRs, POs and contracts for signature.
- Review purchase requisitions for accuracy and completion and ensure full compliance with company purchasing policy
- Establish, manage and maintain JFrog’s contract management system. Upload and update records and initiate renewal processes
- Conduct periodical data analysis to identify trends and optimize value.
- Work closely with our team globally, to support them in the establishment and optimization of commercial engagements for their ongoing activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a buyer role, in tech organization.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong sense of schedule control.
- A team player with great interpersonal skills and capability to maintain close working relations and overcome cultural differences.
- Willingness to work hard, while supporting multiple time zones
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Previous experience working with ERP system - must, specific experience with NetSuite – an advantage.