Automation Development Engineer
Do you love solving problems being faced by different communities such as Go, Helm, C/C++, Java or Kubernetes? Do you love filling in the technical gaps that make different projects work together? Are you a hands-on productive coder that can validate community driven services that run at scale? Do you want to work in an amazing and energized team?
This job isn’t for everyone - you will constantly be learning new technology, rapidly understanding and prototyping new ways of validating services, and jointly sharing responsibility for the quality of production-grade solutions that will be used by thousands of users.
As part of this team, you will develop new and maintain existing QA automation platforms, including test execution, bug detection, load and negative testing of existing services such as https://gocenter.io, https://center.conan.io, https://github.com/jfrog/kubenab, https://github.com/jfrog/kubexray, https://github.com/jfrog/helm-hub-sync and also new services that are planned.
- Take an essential part in the development cycles, in order to deliver high quality products
- Design, Develop and implement automation test infrastructure and test cases (Golang/Java/Groovy, Linux Shell, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Closely interact with developers and support, regarding customer issues
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience in automation development in OO language such as Java
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Shippable, TravisCI or similar
- Experience working with Selenium like tools to validate UI, testng
- Experience with Docker
- Experience in writing automation tests for applications in Linux/Unix environments
- Bug detection abilities and good analysis to root cause detection
- Analytical approach for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Self-learner and independent executor
- Experience with languages such as Golang, Python.
- Experience with test frameworks that validates services that follow asynchronous architecture.
- Experience with tools such as JMeter, Blazemeter, TestIM.
- Experience with kubernetes and chaos testing for services running on kubernetes.