Field Sales Enterprise Account Executive
Software affects every area of our lives.
Imagine that software could be constantly updated without our involvement.
Here at JFrog, we believe that software should be liquified and this vision is becoming reality every day in our on-demand world!
JFrog’s hyper-growth requires strong leaders to drive consistent success and develop high-value customer relations in a large growing market.
With a clear vision to make software liquid, JFrog strives to stand behind all software updates in the world, providing a leading end -to-end solution.
JFrog has a phenomenal inbound sales funnel that results in over 100 new logos every month including the largest enterprises of the world such as LinkedIn, Apple, Oracle, NASA, Barclays, Twitter, PayPal, Cisco and more.
The combination of a widely sold solid product together with most innovative enterprise field sales vision, creates a sales heaven’ that must be led by an inspiring, creative thinker that is results-driven, and hard-working.
You will be responsible for selling the JFrog Platform solution to existing customers and new business.
- Sell the JFrog's platform in your assigned territory.
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new Enterprise customers.
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment.
- Target opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue.
- Perform all aspects of Business Development aligned with a set defined target list of Enterprise customers.
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Travel to customer locations in sales territory to support the sales efforts.
- Work closely with the Professional Services team to achieve product adoption.
- Report to the Director of Enterprise Sales EMEA.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of proven experience in field enterprise software and solutions sales, selling to end-users as well as VPs and C-level executives across multiple departments, at least 5 serving in a leadership position.
- Solid understanding and experience in managing the complete sales cycle from prospecting to closing.
- Goal-oriented with a proven track record of consistently exceeding the sales quota in previous positions .
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team while demonstrating flexibility, reliability, and initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technological strategies to both end-users and decision-makers throughout organizations, including technical, business, and C-level audiences.
- Demonstrate ownership of all aspects of sales territory management.
- Customer-success mentality, with a winning attitude.
- An energized and enthusiastic, self-motivated, competitive, creative problem-solving, relationship builder, customer-focused and highly responsive leader.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or technical discipline; MBA is an advantage.
- Ability to travel up to 50% within the assigned sales territory.