Business Development Manager
Do you get how the cloud is changing the world? Can you help us grow our cloud partnerships and generate new business? Do you have a mix of technical and business savvy?
Play a leading role in shaping JFrog’s business and product strategy in the DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure market with the Business Development team.
We are changing the way software is updated and released around the world. If you love working with brilliant people, being part of an energetic team and you’ve got the business acumen and technical proficiency, you might be the perfect Frog to join our Swamp! Come and help us to continue to lead the rapidly evolving space of Continuous Integration and Delivery!
This role spans all aspects of the software business from product to technology to marketing and sales. If you can drive the end-to-end relationship, evangelize opportunities, and develop new business results, this job's for you!
The ideal candidate will be deeply steeped in the DevOps/Cloud Infrastructure world, ideally having already held business development, alliances or strategy roles.
As the Business Development Manager - Cloud Alliances, you will work alongside JFrog’s Product Marketing, Program Management, Services, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success organizations to identify and develop areas within cloud partners that support JFrog’s Sales.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be one of our resident DevOps/Cloud Infrastructure experts and will interact regularly with cloud providers in this space, as well as with cross-functional internal teams.
- Extend our reach by partnering with strategic cloud providers
- Manage business partnership relationships with strategic cloud providers including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud
- Define key metrics and goals for each relationship with executive buy-in
- Create and execute technical, marketing, and sales plans working across the organization
- Run Co-sell campaigns and drives sales revenue targets
- Prioritize and engage in partnership programs with the public cloud providers, leverage their offerings to create increased reach and revenue growth
- Ensure there are executive alignment and regular interactions with the cloud providers
- Map internal organization structures of cloud partners to maximize our understanding of how the organization works
- Define a co-marketing budget and put it to work on event sponsorships, webinars, videos, blog posts, and social media, working with our partner sales team
- Manage joint sales opportunities with field-level sales teams and drive revenue growth
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Technical background - product management or engineering experience
- 10+ years of industry experience in technology, developer tools, engineering systems, deployment tools, and/or DevOps familiarity with modern cloud-native technology - continuous integration and delivery, containers, and cloud platforms
- Proven track record of bringing together tech companies to build joint solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required