Project Manager and Business Analyst
JFrog is looking for an experienced Project Manager and Business Analyst who will be playing an important role in shaping our rapidly growing Sales Development team. The role requires strong analytical and reporting skills along with a deep understanding of business performance metrics and project management. The successful candidate will partner closely with sales leadership & team members, and the IS & Marketing teams to source and maintain quality data, translate business needs into actionable projects, and lead the execution of strategic goals and deliver on plan. Critical thinking, winning attitude, ability to collaborate, proper use of escalation, communication skills, prioritization skills, risk management skills and willingness to contribute with ideas for improvements on both technical and business areas are key elements for success in this role.
- Enhance/ Develop/Deliver reports that define and measure key performance metrics and business trends
- Work closely with sales leadership to Enhance and maximize sales performance
- Provide sales data analysis and digest
- Create and maintain dashboards that monitor KPIs at the appropriate cadence
- Ensure a high level of data integrity by validating data, addressing data errors and correcting as needed
- Provide actionable insights that illustrate visual trends allowing stakeholders to make necessary business decisions
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, processes and workflows, and enhancements to existing ones.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills. 3-5 years of experience in a business analytics/reporting role with a focus on sales
- Proven Project Management experience in running cross functional projects.
- Significant knowledge and experience in Salesforce.com
- 3+ year of BI analytics experience (Qlik, Tableau, & Sisense)
- Strong Excel skills required
- Demonstrated ability to collect and assess data as well be able to present in an actionable and insightful way
- Ability to work across functions in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organizational skill – role will be expected to work on multiple projects concurrently with varying priority
- Strong verbal & written communication/documentation skills