Director, Ecosystem & Alliance Marketing
As a JFrog Marketing Director and super-duper storyteller, you will be responsible for the vision and team executing the GTM priorities for JFrog for our partners, alliances, channels and customer reference programs. You will take the messaging and positioning for our products and conceive innovative GTM programs that drive demand in our communities. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits for our partners and customers is crucial. In your role, you will focus on:
- understanding our partners’ go to market strategies
- how our partners’ customers buy
- building enticing customer stories
- devising alliance and partner GTM strategies
Responsibilities we want to give you
- Guide and supplement your team by summarizing multiple messages for different personas into a higher-level story. Basically, you can talk a good game, but you back it up with value too.
- Work closely with product marketing, communications, solution engineering and business development to understand and translate business, technical and product features to direct benefits and value propositions for our partners. Why should they care?
- Create assets and collateral to highlight benefits of JFrog products, customer stories and more. You make cool stuff that our partners want to use.
- Drive new product launches for partners, including creation of launch plan and content – while managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Your strategic voice will be very loud (figuratively, we hope).
- Collaborate with business development to create joint partner marketing materials
- Discover and drive opportunities, and partner with counterparts to deliver mutually-successful programs.
- Develop and maintain customer reference programs that hight JFrog value in the marketplace
What we hope you can bring
- 7+ years of software product marketing, consulting, strategy or similar field with at least a year of experience with a developer/DevOps product or audience
- Experience dealing with B2B partners and audiences
- Experience developing sales-facing/sales enablement materials desired
- Bachelor’s or higher in CS, business, marketing or something else amazing
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Track-record of successful interaction with customers, sales organizations, partners, and various internal organizations
- Willingness and ability to travel ~10%, some international (including our global offices in the US, Israel, Europe and Asia)
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-team.
- Location in the Bay Area or Seattle area required.
You’ll want to do this because
- You can be instrumental in shaping the partner GTM strategies for a fast-growing company and division.
- You’re good at proactively identifying and prioritizing potential partners while managing inbound partnership opportunities.
- You like negotiating and finding mutual benefits.
- You’ll form how we partner cross-functionally throughout the process - from understanding needs and opportunities across the business as we negotiate programs, to planning and executing integrated co-marketing campaigns spanning multiple channels and touchpoints.
- Plus, it will be a ton of fun. And that’s important.
You’ll like doing it here because
- You’ll find the most caring group of people you’ve ever worked with. We’re committed to this.
- You’ll be on the forefront of technology innovation.
- We’re growing fast, giving you lots of opportunity to shape your role.
- We’ll challenge each other, and as a result we’ll make each other better every day.
- You’ll never, ever be bored.
- As we like to say, “once you leap, you’ll never go back.” Because we like frog puns - and also, it’s true.