VP of Revenue Operations
Software affects everything in our lives.
Imagine that software could be constantly updated without our involvement.
Here at JFrog, we believe that software should be liquified and this vision is becoming reality every day in our on-demand world!
From driving your Tesla to navigating with Apple maps, from watching your favorite show on Netflix and building your network on LinkedIn, Facebook or Snapchat.
Software can save people’s lives; our mission is to get it updated at the speed of light. To enable innovation, creation, continuity...
With over 5000 customers including leading enterprise tech corporations, large retail organizations, the world’s largest banks and more, JFrog is dominating the world of DevOps!
We are looking for a high-performing passionate Vice President of Revenue Operations, to execute, measure and report performance on various metrics globally, develop predictability methods and oversee compensation programs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years hands-on work experience in designing revenue goals, managing sales forecast and compensation plans within a global matrix-environment
- 15+ years experience in data analysis, sales performance reporting and sales commissions calculations
- Hands-on work experience in designing and rolling out comp models (quota plans & compensation models)
- 10+ years of experience in Sales, sales support, or related field or understanding and experience in Sales and Marketing models, methodologies and processes
- Ability to work effectively with global, cross-functional teams and Sales leaders
- A goal oriented, energized, enthusiastic, self-motivated, creative, and highly responsive leader, with proven scale experience
- Detail oriented, organized, able to multitask with solid reporting skills with analytical thinking abilities
- Expert-level Excel skills, extensive SFDC CRM experience and experience with SFDC CPQ; experience with Marketo Marketing Automation system is a plus
- Bachelor's business degree required; MBA preferred
What you should be looking for
- A career opportunity that offers significant self-development with continuous growth with a succesful, fast growing company.
- Healthy business, best in class in all financial matrix
- An environment where you will be working with winning yet humble ‘frogs’.
- Strong Sales leadership team.
- A significant role in a company that is transitioning from ‘village to city’.
- A key member of the sales executive team, reporting to CRO, responsible for executing, measuring and reporting on JFrog’s sales territories, goals and compensation programs.
- Work closely with Sales leadership to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are met by the organization and are appropriately supported.
- Oversee the Revenue Operations Team and all functions related to revenue operations and planning.
- Provide key reporting & actionable data collection and analysis across the revenue management teams.
- Develop and maintain sales process optimization’ and ensure processes are being followed.
- Develop and maintain CRM (SalesForce) dashboards and provide reporting on key metrics and analytics related to quota and pipeline attainment.
- Lead to sales pipeline modeling to ensure high predictability of forcast.
- Drive operational excellence, accuracy, timeliness, consistency and compliance of the processes.
- Provide insights to the business through analytics and market research as required (e.g. market, customer, competitive).
- Work closely with Finance, Sales Leadership, Marketing, and Operations to ensure data accuracy including hierarchy, calculations and reporting are correct
- Manage a lead waterfall report and process with Marketing, Finance, Regional Sales and Executives
- Lead the sales planning process and territory target attainment measurement
- Own the end-to-end plan and execution of the sales incentive program; including territory design, quota allocation, plan delivery, incentive calculation and performance reporting