Frog’s Salesforce team is looking for a Salesforce administrator in our Sunnyvale, CA office to support the US region. Are you ready to put your Salesforce skills to work? Are you passionate about providing amazing customer service? Do you want to experience life in a high growth, fast paced start-up? Look no further and join our amazing JFrog team
- Provide support for all cross-functional Salesforce users to track, troubleshoot, and resolve Salesforce issues.
- Create reports and dashboards based on requirements
- Provision termination requests, role changes, and user information updates
- Build and implement daily configuration
- Build and provide Salesforce training and adoption programs to internal teams
- Work with internal customers to understand their needs, identify the problem and direct them to the proper solution or provide instructions for self-help.
- Work with key stakeholders in the organization to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Partner with Business Systems Analysts to design and configure solutions that are scalable and meet the requirements of our internal stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Problem solver, excellent ability to troubleshoot and provide creative solutions
- 2+ years Salesforce.com administration experience & proven knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Force.com platforms.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality Including Sales Cloud,Service Cloud and Salesforce CPQ.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, Process builders, Workflows, Flows, Validation rules, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Experience with 3rd party tools such as Zuora, Marketo, Skilijar (a Plus).
- Experience designing and configuring in a collaborative and agile environment.
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Fast learner
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to multi-task and deliver on time
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive customer facing attitude
- Strong ability to collaborate cross functionally in a fast paced, fast growing, global environment.