Dev Foundation Quality Manager
We are looking for a senior Quality Manager to drive our cross R&D Quality & Automation infrastructure, methodologies and implementation.
This role will be responsible to define JFrog R&D testing vision and oversee the implementation of a highly scalable, reliable, and maintainable test automation solutions across the different products.
Candidates are expected to be passionate about quality and automation and must have solid experience working with a variety of Development and Testing tools, CI/CD frameworks and Release Pipelines management.
- Lead the vision and architecture of JFrog test automation infrastructure to deliver broad, repeatable functional and non-functional tests
- Coordinate with cross-functional test engineering teams to ensure adequate test coverage of cross-products and complex features
- Identify and vocalize risks areas during product and technology development
- Support QA automation staff through training, mentoring and problem solving
- Communicate, coordinate and align automation strategy with the engineering team members, make recommendations to improve reliability, performance, best practices and processes
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong technical skills with 10+ years as a Test Architect or Test Automation Framework engineer
- A passion for quality and automation
- Proven track record of successfully delivering automation and test strategies from beginning to end for complex systems
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to details, ability to meet multiple deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to make the important trade-offs between perfection and complexity
- Strong knowledge with code coverage tools and metrics
- Deep understanding and knowledge of DevOps frameworks and methodologies