Major Account Executive, EMEA
Do you desire to be part of latest DevOps innovations and technologies? Manage amazing customers like VMware, Netflix, Twitter, Cisco and more!
Our passion for high-quality software, unique customer service and phenomenal support is the foundation of our success!As a Major Accounts Executive, you will be directly responsible for the growth of JFrog in the EMEA region providing an exciting opportunity to drive and shape the future of DevOps processes within your allocated account portfolio. You will be responsible for supporting our existing customer relationships within your territory, while seeking opportunities to maximize our customer’s value from the JFrog platform.
The ideal candidate needs to possess SDR/ sales / account management background to drive engagement at both CXO level, as well as user-level liaising with software developers, DevOps leaders, and engineers.
You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute the territory scaling plan while consistently delivering on quarterly revenue targets.
- Identify and close new up-sell and expansion opportunities with existing accounts
- Responsible for the success and renewals process for the customer portfolio; analyze usage metrics to understand customers’ usage of JFrog’s product (evaluate product adoption)
- Contact customers throughout life cycle and prior to renewal to discuss metrics and identify obstacles to renewals
- Partner with Finance and Legal teams in negotiating, structuring and quoting renewal contracts for highest possible renewal rates
- Maintain long-term account health and relationships
- Use Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, and Advanced Microsoft Excel for projects
- Drive product adoption, share best practices and implement growth and optimization strategies for maximum value and success within customer base;
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience preferably in a B2B Software subscription sales
- Revenue quota-carrying experience with large enterprise customers is a must
- Experience in managing & owning the full sale cycle from lead to closing the deal
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Engineering
- BDR/SDR experience - an advantage.
- Excellent spoken and written English - a Must, and other languages - an advantage
- Experience with CRM and email automation software is highly preferred, Salesforce.com – advantage.