Sales Operations Analyst
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst who will be playing an important role in shaping our rapidly growing Sales team. We are looking for an experienced candidate to support the team by becoming a go-to for source data, reporting, and actionable insights.
This role will champion driving a data-driven culture in Sales organization leveraging metrics and KPIs and strategic analysis on sales performance and trends.
- Sales operations Analyst is a set of business activities and processes that help a sales organization run effectively, efficiently and in support of business strategies and objectives. As Sales enablers, work closely with the managers and reps to improve sales process.
- Analyze the activities and processes of the sales team in order to constantly improve its efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work closely with sales leadership to understand the sales plans, objectives & strategy
- Enhance and maximize renewal performance
- Innovate and automate sales processes measurements
- Support sales organization with Salesforce reporting, dashboards, KPIs
- Support weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales analytics need for the business
- Own Sales reporting and KPI automation
- Deliver monthly/quarterly analysis of the business' results
- Fulfill ad-hoc and regular requests to drive high corporate performance and to assist with executive decision making
- Effectively communicate monthly performance and key business drivers to Sales directors.
- Implement the relevant measurements based on KPIs as defined by management
- Analyze sales performance of the sales team as well as individuals
- Provide sales operations analysis and digest
- Focus on renewal and up sell activities to maximize results
- Coordination of sales forecasting, planning, processes used within the sales organization
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts
- Works to ensure all sales organization tasks are assigned and completed in a timely fashion
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritizes opportunities for improvement.
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Monitors sales organization compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of data analyst experience
- Team player, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Experience using Salesforce, Excel & Qlik Sense
- Drive tasks, oversee execution & collaborate between different parties
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Strong verbal & written communication/documentation skills
- Innovative, able to develop new ideas for relevant analytics