Major Sales Representative
At JFrog, we have more than 5,000 paying customers and millions of developers globally that rely on JFrog’s world-class infrastructure for software management and distribution. Customers include some of the world’s top brands, such as Amazon, Netflix, Mercedes, Cisco, VMware ,Adobe and Airbus .Our passion for high-quality software, unique customer service and phenomenal support is the foundation of our success!
As a JFrog Sales Representative, you will be a master of building pipeline within specific geographies, market segments and campaigns. Your passion for building relationships will be the driving force in helping our community get the chance to experience the combination of our brilliant products and unbeatable support and services!
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the JFrog’s SMB Pipeline and Growth
- Develop customer relationships to promote new logos
- Build a robust sale pipe line by selling solutions based on value
- Develop and execute against a sales quota
- Ongoing outbound prospecting to companies via cold calls, email, marketing campaigns, for developing new business
- Work to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive opportunities in regional areas.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities.
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce
- Use Salesforce, and Advanced Microsoft Excel for projects to support pre-sales cycles
Desired Skills and Experience
- Outstanding team player who has proven success working within a team to achieve goals
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; experience with SaaS B2B Sales
- Minimum of 7 years of successful experience in a Sales position
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Experience to include supporting pre-sales cycles; using Salesforce, and educating customers on best practices, product features, new releases, and upgrades
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Engineering
- Fluent English - Must