Compliance and Risk Management Specialist
We’re looking for a superstar Compliance and Risk Management Specialist to join JFrog’s Legal and Compliance team in Israel. This exciting opportunity includes overseeing a broad range of compliance issues, focusing on privacy and regulatory matters. This role includes working directly with most teams at JFrog, as well as managing the ongoing assessments and communications with vendors and customers - supporting the on-going business and sales effort.
JFrog has a significant international footprint, with offices in India, France, Japan, Spain and in the US, this role will include the opportunity to work with our international teams and local external law firms, learning the laws and culture of several jurisdictions.
You will be working closely with JFrog Compliance Manager and supporting annual requirements of external audits and the ongoing efforts to remain compliant with SOC II and ISO 27001.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of previous compliance and audit experience in a highly technical environment with a strong understanding of cloud computing services
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) preferred
- Experience responding to privacy-related questions and rights requests from consumers
- Understanding of GDPR and CCPA regulatory requirements a plus
- Experience with operational workflows a plus
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Superior organizational skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and a mindset that processes can always be improved
- Possess situational awareness to identify and escalate matters that require urgent attention
- The ability to effectively operate in a dynamic environment with a proactive personality.
- Multitasking abilities, efficient, independent but also with a team player attitude and capabilities.
- Business-savvy, creative approach to problem-solving.