Sr. Marketing Events Manager
Community and events have always been one of JFrog’s primary growth engines. Starting from the first Artifactory OSS version in 2006, JFrog was always driven by its users, and we keep doing it, both in our OSS and commercial activity, now with four thousand customers, sixty thousand installations, and more than two billion downloads of artifacts a month from various JFrog services. We are looking for a Marketing Event Manager to join JFrog's Developer Relations team. Your mission will be to own the event strategy and execution for third party technical conferences in the DevOps and cloud-native space for North America, partnering with demand generation and sales to fuel the top of the funnel. You will also be responsible to run the annual JFrog user Conference, swampUP, that brings together 500 JFrog customers, partners, and thought leaders in the Silicon Valley Bay Area.
Who you are:
- You love producing events and creating meaningful experiences with different audiences
- You are passionate about employee spirit and can be a leader for global participation
- You are excited about new technologies and how they shape our world
- You deeply care about the software your company produces
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and metrics-driven
What's in it for you:
- Help fuel the top of the funnel for Sales, increase JFrog recognition, and lead the North America event strategy to reach DevOps and cloud-native audiences.
- This is a unique opportunity to network with conference organizers, travel to JFrog offices globally, and spearhead a program that builds real demand for JFrog services with measurable success.
- Sponsoring Third-Party Conferences: Plan and execute third-party conference sponsorships end-to-end that allows for an engaging on-site presence.
- Annual user conference: Be responsible for producing JFrog’s swampUP user conference
- Find new channels and events for engaging with developers and present recommendations to executive leadership
- Partner with Demand Generation, Sales, Business Development and Product Marketing to ensure events and supporting assets are in line with business goals
- Tracking and reporting event KPIs
- Marketing Engaged Leads
- Attendee demographics, tools & technologies
- This role includes frequent travel (worldwide)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of event management experience
- 1+ years experience engaging with a technical developer community
- Strong public speaking and networking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to effectively connect with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong strategic thinking skills. Must have the ability to identify and solve problems by consulting with key stakeholders, predicting metrics, and sharing data-driven recommendations to executive leadership.
- Enjoy attending conferences and technical events
- Analytical and data-driven mindset. Must have the ability to set goals, execute and measure the results
- Deep understanding of the developer ecosystem, especially in the DevOps scene
- Ability to understand different developer personas and engage with all