Demand Generation Manager EMEA - APAC
JFrog is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager! This person should have expertise in crafting and executing successful demand generation campaigns for the various segments, while collaborating closely with sales, product marketing, BI and others.
We are looking for someone who can take full ownership of integrated campaigns, uncover new opportunities, move quickly, data-driven and has a strong appetite for success.
If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility marketer within the organization, this role might be for you.
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Work closely with other departments to support their goal.
- Present to upper management to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results.
- Create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnels at the right time.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Work close with BizDev for leverage partnerships and other opportunities.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of full-time marketing experience
- 2+ years of demand generation/campaigns experience
- Experience implementing B2B enterprise-level demand generation programs
- Must be familiar with content creation, SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategies
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Leader at heart and mind - 2+ years of team lead or management experience in a similar role.
- Experience developing compelling messaging and voice across all digital channels
- Experience managing third-party vendors including agencies and contractors
- Experience partnering with SDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along the buyer’s journey
- Advantage - experience in Marketing for EMEA and/or APAC markets.
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field