Strategy Business Analyst
In a world exploding with information, we are looking for someone to transform information & data into knowledge & insights that will serve JFrog’s business continuous growth.
The Strategy Business Analyst role is to constantly inject decision makers with data based insights based on internal and external data sources, which will assist in setting JFrog’s strategic plans.
- Work with large amounts of data, build queries and dashboard in the BI system
- Build models based on data integration, and come up with meaningful insights to support and influence the company’s growth
- Work cross-functionally with the different departments and management to understand relevant correlations and behaviours
- Review data for actual performance vs expected performance and undertake a deep dive to understand the reasons why?
- Build presentations to summarize your results to executives
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of (business) analytics experience
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- SQL, Qlik Sense, SalesForce - advantage
- Strong verbal & written communication/documentation skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Comfortable working in an environment in which businesses processes, tools, deadlines etc. are continually evolving
- Innovative, able to develop new ideas for relevant analytics
- Relevant BA - advantage