Enterprise Account Manager, EMEA
Do you desire to be part of the latest DevOps innovations and technologies? Manage amazing customers like BMW, LinkedIn, Netflix, Twitter, Airbus, Bank of America, Credit Suisse, and more! Our passion for high-quality software, unique customer service and phenomenal support is the foundation of our success!
As an Accounts Manager, you will be directly responsible for the growth of JFrog in the EMEA and APAC regions providing an exciting opportunity to drive and shape the future of DevOps processes within your allocated Enterprise account portfolio. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to maximize our customer’s value from JFrog products and services, maintaining strong customer relationships.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales skills to Enterprise customers, achieving sales quotas record background to drive engagement at both senior level, as well as user-level liaising with software developers, DevOps leaders and CxO level.
- Identify, create,manage sales pipeline across new business and upsell opportunities to Enterprise customers
- Responsible for the success and renewals process for the customer portfolio; analyze their product adoption to understand customers’ usage of JFrog’s product
- Contact customers throughout the life cycle to identify potential growth opportunities.
- Drive product adoption, share best practices and implement growth and optimization strategies for maximum value and success.Maintain long-term account health and relationships
- Partner with Support, Product Finance and Legal teams in order to maximize the value add and customer benefit and for success
- Use salesforce.com, JIRA, and Advanced Microsoft Excel
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 7 years of experience preferably in a B2B Software subscription sales
- Revenue quota-carrying sales experience with large enterprise customers is a must
- Excellent spoken and written English - a must
- Spoken and written French - an advantage
- Experience in managing & owning the full sale cycle from lead to closing the deal
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Science/engineering
- Experience with CRM and email automation software is highly preferred, Salesforce.com