Vulnerabilities Analysts Group Leader
Do you want to have a major impact on the way the world uses software? Are you passionate about excelling in a challenging position that is constantly evolving? Do you wake up every morning looking for a challenge?
Come and lead our growing Data Analyst group and help grow JFrog’s amazing products to the next level and beyond!
You will lead the teams to implement, test and roll out effective processes and programs that collect data from both open and commercial sources by building and maintaining automated processes.
If you are organized, super creative, love analyzing data, and executing programs, read on.
What will you do
- Lead a fast-growing group of analysts and developers
- Optimize the data pipelines by improving the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of new and existing processes
- Collect data from open and commercial sources by building and maintaining crawlers
- Define advanced validation and automation processes [end-to-end] in order to analyze data
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets and technologies
- Work in an advanced tech environment and technologies
- 5+ years' experience managing data teams
- Previous experience working with complex data collection and analysis
- Previous experience with automation processes
- Previous development experience, including proven programming and scripting skills - Advantage
- Familiarity with software vulnerabilities & security research activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exact sciences
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive leader, can-do attitude