Privacy and Security Specialist
JFrog is looking for a superstar Privacy and Security Specialist to join our Legal & Compliance Team. This is a customer, partner and vendor facing role, that will include closely partnering with JFrog’s Security, Product, R&D, Business Development and Information Systems teams to provide on-going support in various aspects of the business, with a core focus on supporting the international sales efforts.
If your eager to roll up your sleeves and join a fast pace environment in a rapidly evolving high-tech company – if your tech-savvy and passionate about privacy and security - if you’re looking for a place to make a significant impact by implementing change in process and policy – this is a great opportunity to join a winning team!
- Provide value to the sales cycle by representing JFrog in all security and privacy related interactions with existing customers, prospects, and partners.
- Accurately and successfully complete security and privacy assessments in support of JFrog’s international sales efforts.
- Provide customer facing security sessions and lead privacy and security aspects of contract negotiations.
- Work closely with security and compliance teams to enhance privacy and security related competitive positioning, business processes, messaging and internal policies.
- Innovate. Develop and maintain a comprehensive security and privacy knowledge base to support sales and other aspects of the business.
- Identify trends in privacy and security regulatory requirements and compliance enforcement and drive necessary changes in JFrog’s privacy and security compliance programs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in high-tech sales processes.
- Deep understanding of privacy and security requirements within large enterprise organizations.
- CISSP or other security relevant certification and/or demonstratable relevant technical experience.
- Experience and profound knowledge in international privacy legislation, including GDPR and CCPA compliance requirements.
- Strong communicator with solid negotiation skills.
- Superior organizational skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and a mindset that processes can always be improved
- Strong situational awareness to identify and escalate matters that require urgent attention
- The ability to effectively operate in a dynamic environment with a proactive personality.
- Multitasking abilities, efficient, independent but with a team player attitude.