Senior Artifactory Product Manager
The JFrog platform is mission-critical for many of the best companies in the world.
Software developers and Ops engineers rely on it 24/7 to make software liquid.
Together with your team, you will define the future of this platform. Your decisions will have a deep impact on both the product and the work lives of our customers.
As a Product Manager in the Artifactory team, you will be a key member of the product management team, responsible for product strategy and execution.
You will focus on making sure that JFrog's customers are getting an exceptional experience when working with the JFrog Platform.
You will contribute to the mission of delivering innovative features, drive product roadmap across multiple products, and partner with cross-functional teams to define and deliver on the next phase of JFrog products.
We are looking for an innovative Senior Product Manager with a strong technical background, to lead the DevOps domain at JFrog. The role will include:
- Drive the product roadmap, spearheading JFrog Platform and our clients by building state of the art, DevOps solution
- Analyzing the market trends, competitive landscape and new business opportunities in the DevOps market
- Manage trade-offs (market trends, customer needs, various JFrog teams) to prioritize what features make it into the product roadmap and what is being deferred
- Ownership of product requirements and driving the product life cycle through development and product launch
- Working closely with several teams within the company to deliver a high-quality product on schedule, including sales, support, marketing, and engineering
- Building positive relationships and trust through strong cross-team interactions and get buy-in for the product vision across internal and external stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of Product Management experience
- Proven knowledge and experience of product life-cycles both technology and business-wise is a must
- Experience in presenting and driving strategic discussions with top senior executives
- Cloud/SaaS knowledge and experience is highly desired
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven analytics proficiency
- Background or familiarity with the DevOps processes/domain is a plus
- Must be willing to travel internationally (2-4 annual travels)
- Capable of working in an internationally distributed and multi-cultured organization