HR Operations Specialist
JFrog is building the next generation of software development and distribution tools. We are setting up the future of software development and DevOps tools. Our top-notch development talent, open-source community, awarded products, advanced technology, paying customers, and solid funding - make JFrog a really great place to join!
We’re looking for an experienced HR Operations Associat to join our team in our Sunnyvale, CA office! This role combines the perfect blend of HR and Operational general responsibilities, which are required in order to facilitate the success of both managers and employees by addressing inquiries related to employee policies, procedures and programs. If you are looking for a place that you can grow, work hard and have fun, this is a GREAT opportunity to learn about the HR world and LEAP forward with an exciting company! At JFrog, we’re committed to an environment where people want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart…
Your role in our Swamp:
- Administer benefit plans, including coordinating open enrollments, changes and assisting with payroll processing.
- Assist in design and execute the onboarding program including pre-onboarding process, Day One experience, new hire orientation, post-onboarding assimilation support.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics.
- Assist in the development, improvement and implementation of human resource policies in compliance with local labor law.
- Partner with other departments such as payroll, legal, IT, facilities, ﬁnance and marketing for various projects.
- Process a variety of HR transactions in our HRIS system including promotions, personal data, new hire and termination information. Ensure compliance and integrity through the system.
- Assist with ADP operations.
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes and enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Ability to coordinate and balance multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines in a time-sensitive environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you need to become a Frog
- Ability to operate independently and in a team, handle ambiguity, and take on open-ended problems.
- At least 3 years of experience in an HR operations, generalist, or related HR role.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and take initiative even in ambiguous circumstances.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professionalism, communication skills and the ability to work within a global team environment.
- Demonstrates successful track record in building sustainable relationships with all employees.
- Strong attention to detail, strong analytical, strategic critical thinking, problem-solving and excellent organizational skills.
- Able to work in fast paced technology environment and gets things done!
- Must have strong ownership mentality!