Senior Product Manager, Partner
At JFrog we help customers transform and evolve their business through the use of DevOps best practices and our platform. We believe development teams deserve an intuitive, single platform that covers the entire DevOps lifecycle.
As Senior Product Manager for Partnership, you will help shape the future of businesses through technology and connect with customers and partners. You will own the Partnership roadmap and be responsible for driving the end-to-end delivery of partner product initiatives and integrations. You will be a key player in helping us scale the business. As we build innovative DevOps product solutions, we need a strong leader who deeply understands our consumer needs to better solve pain points and identify major opportunities. For this integral role we are looking for someone with the technical expertise to identify inefficiencies and opportunities while at the same time being able to think strategically, working well cross-functionally to improve the product.
- Work together with Business Development and Engineering Team on product aspects of partnerships with other software vendors including integrations with other tools
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders, leaders and execs on the vision and strategy for Partnerships, and develop a rock solid, data-driven roadmap.
- Drive end to end launch execution with partners
- Develop product partnerships and associated strategies for JFrog’s Platform to support new product innovation and drive new capability expansion
- Act as the key liaison with our Product organization, formulating a core strategy in partnership with this team
- Build, manage and grow relationships with existing and future strategic partners
- Project manage cross functional responsibilities across engineering, marketing, communications, sales, customer success and beyond
- Drive, track, analyze and communicate key partnership metrics to cross functional and senior stakeholders
- Represent the product at industry events and to key external and internal audiences
Desired Skills and Experience
- You are intensely collaborative and have a proven track record building and launching products with highly cross-functional teams (bonus if with partners)
- You have experience leading strategic product initiatives, influencing and aligning stakeholders to a strategic vision and execution plan
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, organization and project management skills
- You are a strong negotiator, and big ambitious thinker in regards to how we drive value with our partners
- You have experience working with enterprise customers to understand their challenges and build solutions to meet their needs
- You have strong technical background preferably one related to DevOps and CI/CD
- 5+ years of product management experience