New Business Account Manager
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users with zero downtime. The world’s top brands such as Amazon, Facebook, Google, Netflix, Uber, VMware, and Spotify are among the 6000 paying companies that already depend on JFrog to manage binaries for their mission-critical applications.
Our passion for high-quality software, unique customer service, and phenomenal support is the foundation of our success! As a JFrog New Business Account Manager, you have a unique opportunity to join an elite team making a strong impact on JFrog’s continued growth by new customer acquisitions. The Account Manager will champion the process of new business prospecting, lead management, and faster sales cycle. The passion for building relationships will be the driving force in helping our community get the chance to experience the combination of our brilliant products and unbeatable support and services!
JFrog’s New Business Sales Team is a group of highly skilled sales professionals whose whole focus is on engaging and acquiring new business/new logos for JFrog. This dynamic and dedicated team is the engine behind JFrog’s continued growth and is also a center of high visibility business impact.
- Secure new JFrog clients by prospecting, presenting our solutions and establishing a technical win to make sure our customers would leverage JFrog solution to success
- Manage your business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Work closely with JFrog Sales Development Team to manage leads, campaigns and outbound prospecting
- Understand customer’s DevOps/DevSecOps needs and requirements
- Run a volume transaction business with a focus on impacting a quicker sales cycle from interest to close
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-4 years of experience in sales and running full life sales cycle
- Experience in developing a relationship with the customer and serving as a community resource
- Developed sales experience
- Experience in building a book of new business, ensuring customer success and fulfillment of strategic goals
- Demonstrated understanding of DevOps space
- A proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Experience of working in Salesforce tools
- Independent, self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and changes, and ability to thrive in a team environment
- Effective communication skills with the ability to sell a mission-critical solution to companies in every industry sector