Major Accounts, Sales Leader, EMEA & APAC
JFrog’s hyper-growth requires strong leaders to drive consistent success and develop high-value customer relationships in a large growing market. With a clear vision to make software liquid, JFrog strives to stand behind all software updates in the world, providing a leading end-to-end solution. We have more than 6,000 paying customers, 60,000 installations and millions of developers globally that rely on JFrog’s world-class infrastructure for software management and distribution.
We are seeking a proven, high-performing Sales leader who is passionate about helping customers realize and maximize the value of their JFrog subscription. The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership skills, as well as over-achieving sales targets track record.
- As a leader of sales account Managers, you will be responsible for building a new team and for the overall satisfaction, retention and revenue growth of a large book of our customer business. You will also be accountable for the leadership and mentoring of a team of Sales Account Managers, establishing organizational goals and objectives, and monitoring performance, and execution.
- Build and lead a World-class Sales Account Managers team based in India covering EMEA and APAC accounts.
- Onboarding, recruitment, mentoring and training, sales planning and execution.
- Drive APAC and EMEA growth through
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Define the segmentation of the customer base and varying strategies
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Measure the Effectiveness of Account Management
- Tracking and monitoring, define and enforce operational and create cadence for review within a team
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Enterprise SaaS software sales across EMEA and APAC.
- 3-4 years of AE/Account Management/Sales leadership role having direct reports (mandatory requirement)
- Carrying team revenue quota
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
- Willing to work in the European and Asian time zone based on account/territory assignment