Sales Team Manager, EMEA & APAC
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
We are seeking a proven, high-performing Sales team manager who is passionate about helping customers realize and maximize the value of their JFrog subscription.
The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership skills, as well as over-achieving sales targets track record.
- As a leader of sales account managers, you will be responsible for building a new team and for the overall satisfaction, retention and revenue growth of a large book of our customer business. You will also be accountable for the leadership and mentoring of a team of Sales Account Managers, establishing organizational goals and objectives, monitoring performance, and execution.
- Build and lead a World-class Sales Account Managers team based in India covering EMEA and APAC accounts.
- Onboarding, recruitment, mentoring and training, sales planning and execution.
- Drive APAC and EMEA growth through
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Define the segmentation of the customer base and varying strategies
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Measure the Effectiveness of Account Management
- Tracking and monitoring, define and enforce operational and create cadence for review within a team
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Enterprise SaaS software sales across EMEA and APAC.
- 5 years of AE/Account Management/Sales leadership role having direct reports (mandatory requirement)
- Carrying team revenue quota
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
- Willing to work in the European and Asian time zone based on account/territory assignment