DevOps Team Leader
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a DevOps Team Leader, to help build and shape the architecture and infrastructure that delivers the JFrog platform to thousands of organisations in all major cloud vendors (AWS, GCP & Azure). You will lead a team of skilled, passionate DevOps engineers that build cloud-native infrastructure to smoothly run our systems and automate all aspects of our engineering environment. You should be driven by technology and enjoy automation and problem solving, while being passionate about customer satisfaction, providing high availability and uptime of your team's work.
As a DevOps Team Leader in JFrog you will...
- Lead a DevOps engineering team who focus on all aspects of CI/CD infrastructure, GitOps full automation, and operational metrics to ensure highest productivity for our Cloud engineering infrastructure
- Build a dev-to-cloud pipelines for the rollout of all JFrog platform services in highly-available K8S runtimes under AWS, GCP and Azure
- Collaborate closely with the other DevOps teams
- Collaborate closely with product development teams to design the quality, monitoring, security and high-availability of the services applications integrate with
- Provide CaaS (Container as a service) platform for peer engineering teams
- Work closely with the Production teams on cost and supportability
- Build, configure and tune highly available and fault tolerant Container Clusters and K8s infrastructures
- Use objectives and Key Results for the DevOps teams to execute against
- Advanced troubleshooting and monitoring of the systems as well as meeting SLAs
- Participate in product discussions, influence the roadmap and take ownership and responsibility for new projects to make them happen
- Practice Agile SDLC
To be a DevOps Team Leader in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years of work experience as a DevOps hands-on technical leadership in a large scale software development environment
- 3+ years experience managing a 1-2 "pizza teams" of DevOps engineers in an Agile environment
- Proven experience in Containers and Kubernetes
- Good understanding in Terraform, Ansible, Pulumi
- Familiarity with AWS, GCP and Azure, including: K8S Cluster config, Object Storage, DNS routing, private linking, security hardening
- Nginx or similar Ingress load balancer – Installation, configuration and management
- CI/CD automation experience using Jenkins, Pipelines, CircleCI, Gitlab or similar
- Excellent Bash/Shell scripting skills -AND- scripting using Python, Go
- High-scale Rabbit MQ, Reddis and Kafka event management
- Proficiency with log monitoring, troubleshooting and analytics
- Ability to practice and instill responsibility to team members for deliverable and assume end-to-end support for them