Senior SaaS Product Manager
As a Senior Product Manager on our JFrog SaaS team, you will be a key member of the Product Management team, responsible for setting the SaaS product strategy and overlooking execution. You will focus on making sure that JFrog's customers are getting an exceptional experience when working with the JFrog Platform in the cloud.
You will contribute to our mission for delivering the most innovative cloud services, by driving the product roadmap across multiple products and partnering with cross-functional teams to define and deliver on the next phase of cloud services.
You will inspire and energize multiple teams to define and execute on our cloud vision
and will partner closely with other product teams at JFrog while engaging with third-party vendors to align their work as well.
- 6+ years of Product Management experience, with at least 3 years in leading a SaaS product in an enterprise environment or B2B software
- Technical background or equivalent experience in understanding and prioritizing the needs of developers and their teams
- Ability to prioritize among opportunities, balancing many stakeholders and requirements, while clearly communicating the rationale behind your decisions
- Ability to think strategically about our products and market, analyze competitors, and find innovative solutions that help our customers
- Communication skills to inspire your teams and senior stakeholders with your product vision
- Experience in building relationships and influencing stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Ability to build a compelling business case for new opportunities.
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Experience in the DevOps industry or SDLC experience, while supporting the needs of software teams
- Have led other product managers or other teams previously