Platform Product Manager
The JFrog DevOps Platform is mission-critical for many of the best companies in the world.
Software developers and DevOps engineers rely on it 24/7 to make their software liquid.
As the Platform Product Manager, you will be a key member of the Product Management team, responsible for product strategy and execution.
Together with your team, you will define the future of our JFrog Platform!
Your decisions will have a deep impact both on the product and the work lives of our customers.
Your main focus will be on making sure that JFrog's customers are getting an exceptional experience when working with the JFrog Platform.
You will contribute to the mission of delivering innovative features, drive product roadmap across multiple products, and partner with cross-functional teams to define and deliver on the next generation of JFrog products.
We are looking for a Product Manager with a strong technical background. The role involves:
- Driving and spearheading the JFrog Platform roadmap for our clients by building the state- of the-art DevOps solution
- Acting as the main bridge and liaison between the Product and RnD teams on the subject of extensibility
- Managing trade-offs (market trends, customer needs, and various JFrog teams) to prioritize what features make it into the product roadmap and what should be deferred
- Taking ownership of product requirements and driving the product life cycle through development and product launch
- Working closely with teams within the company to deliver a high-quality product on schedule, including Sales, Support, Marketing, and the Engineering teams
- Building strong relationships and trust through positive cross-team interactions and getting buy-ins for the Product vision across internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years of Product Management experience for Enterprise software
- A strong background working with APIs, Authentication protocols and SDK’s
- Cloud/SaaS knowledge and experience is highly desired
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Background or familiarity with the DevOps processes/domain - An Advantage
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Available to travel from time to time
- Capable of working in an internationally distributed and multi-cultured organization