Platform Product Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you
could join us in our journey?
The JFrog DevOps Platform is mission-critical for many of the best companies in the world. Software developers and DevOps engineers rely on it 24/7 to make their software liquid.
We are looking for a Platform Product Manager, to be a key member of the Product Management team, responsible for product strategy and execution. In this role you will define the future of our JFrog Platform!
Your main focus will be on making sure that JFrog's customers are getting an exceptional experience when working with the JFrog Platform. You will contribute to the mission of delivering innovative features, drive product roadmap across multiple products, and partner with cross-functional teams to define and deliver on the next generation of JFrog products.
As a Platform Product Manager in JFrog you will...
- Drive and spearhead the JFrog Platform roadmap for our clients by building a state-of the-art DevOps solution
- Act as the main bridge and liaison between the Product and RnD teams on the subject of extensibility
- Manage trade-offs (market trends, customer needs, and various JFrog teams) while prioritizing the features to be added to the product roadmap
- Take ownership of product requirements and drive the product life cycle through development and product launch
- Work closely with teams within the company to deliver a high-quality product on schedule, including Sales, Support, Marketing, and the engineering teams
- Build strong relationships and trust through positive cross-team interactions and getting buy-ins for the Product vision across internal and external stakeholders
To be a Platform Product Manager in JFrog you need...
- 2+ years of Product Management for Enterprise software or R&D team leadership experience
- 4+ years of technical experience, preferability with a strong background in working with APIs, authentication protocols and SDK
- Cloud/SaaS knowledge and experience is highly desired
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Background or familiarity with the DevOps processes/domain - An Advantage
- Experience working in an Agile development environment