Senior Manager, Revenue Operations
The Senior Manager, Revenue Operations helps drive greater visibility, alignment, and focus in JFrog’s global sales organization by managing the sales forecast and planning processes.
Revenue Operations sits within the Global Sales organization. A core function of the Revenue Operations team is to provide the business with near- and long-term visibility into sales performance and potential. This high-impact role owns the global sales forecasting process and key diagnostic analyses that answer the “why?” behind the “what?” for each of JFrog’s business segments.
The right candidate will thrive in a highly-visible individual contributor role by both “owning the model” and framing the model output (a sales forecast, a planning scenario, an analysis) in business terms for senior leadership stakeholders. This leader will articulate and implement a vision for more predictable revenue growth and greater understanding and command of key growth levers.
- B2B SAAS Sales Forecasting:
- Build and own a best-in-class global sales forecasting process for JFrog’s Sales team, including driving requirements for business processes and systems changes to produce an accurate, timely, actionable forecast for Sales and Finance leadership
- Shift JFrog’s focus from creating the forecast to understanding and acting on the forecast (identifying business risks, highlighting opportunities, etc.)
- Serve as a subject matter expert on JFrog’s forecast and pipeline models
- Sales Planning:
- Manage Sales involvement in the cross-functional sales planning process, ensuring that plan inputs are grounded in data and align with business goals and the Sales forecast
- Segment and analyze our target market(s), size opportunities, and understand productivity drivers (team composition, pricing, retention, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with Finance, IS, Marketing, Finance, and Sales leadership
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Prepare ad hoc analysis using a variety of data sources to support sales planning, evaluate forecasts, and provide actionable leadership insights
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders ( Sales Ops, Finance, BI & SalesForce) to build repeatable reporting for key business metrics and drivers of the forecast and plan attainment
Desired Skills and Experience
The Revenue Operations Sr. Manager is creative, analytical, and detail-oriented. He or she will be a positive and solution-oriented partner to Sales Leadership and other key stakeholders.
- 10-12 years’ professional experience; MBA or similar qualification preferred
- Experience forecasting SAAS products (Public Company experience preferred)
- Executive presence – comfortable partnering with global sales and business leaders
- Demonstrated success sourcing and analyzing raw data to generate actionable business insights
- Demonstrated success building repeatable processes across multiple teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that rewards a creative, hands-on approach
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and executive stakeholders; strong organizational skills
- Deep familiarity with MS Excel; previous experience forecasting using Salesforce.com is a plus
In addition, the right candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Absolute integrity and strong personal and professional ethics
- Respect for colleagues and partners; must work well in a matrix environment
- Flexibility and openness to change; comfort making decisions amidst ambiguity
- Strong sense of urgency and personal accountability for results
- Recognition of own strengths and weaknesses, and continuous pursuit of feedback and self-development