NetSuite System Admin
JFrog is searching for a talented NetSuite administrator to join the Information systems team.
The NetSuite administrator will be primarily responsible for the support and maintenance of NetSuite application, configuration, implementation & system administration.
We’re looking for a passionate, eager to learn, team member to join our growing ERP unit in the information systems team. If you’re a team player who has technological understanding and ability and a lot of common sense, your place is with us!
- Work closely with end users,cross departments, supporting day to day ERP processes.
- Build & maintain reports, saved searches, and user dashboards.
- Create and maintain documentation of the system and business processes
- Provide user training
- Translate business requirements and system flows into technical designs
- Implementation of customization, custom objects, new enhancements, and system updates based on collaborations with end-users as well as business needs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 year of experience working as NetSuite OneWorld administrator – must.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong analysis skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of end to end business processes - O2C and P2P
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional and technical team members to support deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and writing skills (English and Hebrew)
- (B.A/ BSc) in Industrial Engineering / Information system students