Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
We are looking for experienced software architects, who have a passion for technology and wish to help our customers deliver software faster, more secure and agile.
If you love working with brilliant people, being part of an energetic team, changing the world of software and you’ve got the technical skills, you might be the perfect Frog to join our Swamp! Come and help us to continue to lead the rapidly evolving space of Continuous Integration and Delivery!
- Engage with customers to ensure their success in their DevOps journey leverage of the JFrog products
- Support JFrog sales teams with their mission and significantly contribute to the customer journey to build technical win and championship
- Train our community and customers about DevOps and JFrog products
- Represent JFrog in events and conferences
- Influence the features and roadmap of JFrog products based on customer needs
- Keep current with the latest technology trends related to the DevOps landscape
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 6 years experience as software developer or DevOps Eng.
- Hands on experience in Docker, Kubernetes, CI Server (Jenkins, TFS/VSTS), git (Github, bitbucket, gitlab), Artifactory, Build tools (maven, gradle, npm, docker etc.)
- Experienced with building software pipelines with Docker, npm, Java, Pypi etc.. with various DevOps tools
- Hands-on experience in Linux - Mandatory
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure - AWS / Azure / GCP - Mandatory
- Experience with software development in scale, both on-premise and in the cloud
- Experience with Software Architecture design and product development a plus
- Experience in technical sales Or sales engineering position is an advantage
- Great interpersonal, team playing, customer service oriented and “can do” attitude
- Uncompromising will to learn
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education in Computer Science/Engineering Major is preferred