Cloud Alliance Business Development Manager
JFrog is changing the way software is updated and released around the world. If you love working with brilliant people, being part of an energetic team and you’ve got the business acumen and technical proficiency, you might be the perfect Frog to join our Swamp! Come and help us to continue to lead the rapidly evolving space of Continuous Integration and Delivery!
Do you get how cloud is changing the world? Can you help us grow our cloud partnerships and generate new business? Do you have a mix of technical and business savvy?
JFrog’s Cloud Alliances Manager is a key strategic role in our business development team. Your mission will be to extend our reach by partnering with strategic cloud providers. We already have great relationships with 3 major cloud providers, you can take it to the next level.
This role spans all aspects of the software business from product to technology to marketing and sales. If you can drive the end-to-end relationship, evangelize opportunities, and develop new business results, this job's for you!
- Extend our reach by partnering with strategic cloud providers
- Manage business partnership relationships with strategic cloud providers including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud
- Define key metrics and goals for each relationship with executive buy-in
- Create and execute technical, marketing, and sales plans working across the organization
- Prioritize and engage in partnership programs with the public cloud providers, leverage their offerings to create increased reach and revenue growth
- Ensure there is executive alignment and regular interactions with the cloud providers
- Map internal organization structure of cloud partners to maximize our understanding of how the organization works
- Define a co-marketing budget and put it to work on event sponsorships, webinars, videos, blog posts, and social media, working with our partner sales team
- Manage joint sales opportunities with field-level sales teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Technical background - product management/engineering manager
- 5+ years of industry experience in technology, developer tools, engineering systems, deployment tools, and/or DevOps Familiarity with modern cloud-native technology - continuous integration and delivery, containers, and cloud platforms
- Proven track record of bringing together tech companies to build joint solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required