Director of WW Business Development - Channels
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a highly motivated Director of WW Channel Management to join our Business Development team and build an elite team responsible for establishing and managing strategic relationships with key partners, from Value-Added Resellers (VARs) to Global System Integrators (GSI’s) and other channels.
You will act as the link between the needs of our partners and JFrog products, and influence the company’s strategy and long-term goals to better meet market opportunities.
If you have a natural passion for solving complex business challenges and thrive on constantly improving the partner experience, this is the place for you.
As a Director of WW Business Development in JFrog you will...
- Own the development and scaling of our global programs that support our channel partners
- Develop and manage channel sales strategy and solution partner engagements for revenue generation in targeted markets
- Identify, qualify, develop, and drive partnerships with system integrators, distributors, consultants, industry influencers, and other channel partners
- Manage channel training to educate and motivate salespeople throughout internal and external sales organizations
- Support partners through the entire sales process; including sales collateral, sales call preparation, joint presentations, and contracting
- Work globally and cross-functionally to strengthen program awareness, adoption, and success and assure partners have up-to-date knowledge of new products
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with key channels and partners
- Be accountable for and compensated on quarterly revenue/booking targets
To be a Director of WW Business Development in JFrog you need...
- 10+ years of experience with channel partners, complex channel relationships for a software company
- Strategic business background with demonstrated ability to think strategically about business challenges
- Ability to build and convey compelling plans and frameworks to support channel development and marketing programs which result in revenue generation
- Strong sales experience a must. Proven sales ability including pricing, management, and consultative selling
- Must be highly self-motivated, independent and able to balance multiple projects within a high-growth and constantly evolving environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills