Director of WW Business Development - Channels
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
We are looking for a highly motivated Director of WW Channel Management to join our Business Development team. This role is responsible for supporting JFrog’s efforts to build an elite team that will support an ecosystem of partners who are highly strategic to the company’s long-term goals.
As a manager in the JFrog Business Development team, you will be responsible for the development and scaling of our global programs that support our channel partners, including working globally and cross-functionally to strengthen program awareness, adoption, and success. You will need to create, document, train, and implement a process for JFrog and our partner’s success.
The ideal candidate will have both a strategic business background, as well as a deep understanding of partner programs, partner enablement, sales, and finance functions. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business challenges, and are able to build and convey compelling plans and frameworks. You have a natural ability to balance multiple projects and work within a high-growth and constantly evolving environment. You have a passion for solving complex business challenges and thrive on constantly improving the partner experience.
You will need to work with and establish a range of partners - from Value-Added Resellers (VARs) to Global System Integrators (GSI’s) and other channels - to strengthen partnerships. He/she will bring a proven track record of working in partnership with or on sales teams. The Business Development team is responsible for establishing and managing strategic relationships with these key partners, and influencing company strategy to better meet market opportunities and partner needs. This person will act as the link between the needs of our partners and JFrog products.
- Director of Channel Sales will be accountable for and compensated on quarterly revenue/booking targets.
- Develop and manage channel sales strategy and solution partner engagements for revenue generation in targeted markets.
- Align Channel strategy to complement and enhance the company’s direct sales model
- Identify, qualify, develop, and drive partnerships with system integrators, distributors, consultants, industry influencers, and other channel partners.
- Support partners through the entire sales process; including sales collateral, sales call preparation, joint presentations, and contracting (pricing & negotiating).
- Manage internal and external channel programs and coordinate internal resources and communication.
- Manage channel training to educate and motivate salespeople throughout internal and external sales organizations.
- Assure partners have up-to-date knowledge of new products, features, roadmap, and any other updates.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with key channels and partners.
- Manage third party Contract Vehicles / Legal agreements
- Ensure corporate direction, branding, and messaging guidelines are followed.
- 5 -10+ years of experience with channel partners and complex channel relationships
- Built and maintained Channel programs for a software company.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales channel development and marketing programs which result in revenue generation.
- Strong sales experience a must. Proven sales ability including: pricing, relationship building, management, and consultative selling.
- Must be highly self-motivated and have the ability to work independently within company policy, targets, and budget.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.